When it comes to filing a case for personal injury , it pays to use great attorneys to make your case as stress-free as possible. Being the victim of personal injury through the negligence of someone else is a traumatic experience. Filing a case won’t make it go away, but it can make your life after the incident a whole lot easier, covering your medical bills, counseling and other areas of your life that have been negatively affected as a result.
What are the signs of a good personal injury law firm?
To find good, reputable personal injury lawyers , there are some things you need to look for:
- Credentials and qualifications;
- Experience – have they dealt with your kind of case before?
- Track record – does their resume shine? Are they winning cases?
- Skilled in personal injury law – make sure you deal with a lawyer who deals in personal injury cases rather than any other area of law
- A no win, no fee policy – Always choose a lawyer who is upfront about fees and guarantees that they will take your case on contingency. This means that they only get paid when you get a positive result.
Do I have a case?
In the case of personal injuries, you need to consider whether you have a case or not. If your injury, whether it’s physical or psychological, has come about because of the inaction or negligence of someone else, then you may have a case. Incidents include:
- Medical malpractice , such as being administered the wrong medication;
- Auto accidents;
- Sexual abuse;
- Physical abuse;
- Contracting infections such as MRSA
So what kind of costs am I looking at?
For a good attorney who will get you the settlement you deserve, you will have to pay the pre-discussed fees once they have won the case – but this is obviously only a percentage of the settlement fee you will be paid out from the case, so you will never be out of pocket.
For “no win, no fee” peace of mind for your personal injury case , contact GloriaLaw for a highly skilled attorney who will help get your life back on track.