The Law Office of Gloria Seidule is proud to announce that Attorney Gloria Seidule has been awarded a Martindale-Hubbell® AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rating for 2022!
The AV Preeminent rating is awarded to only those lawyers with the highest ethical standards and professional ability. Only approximately 10% of attorneys have achieved this prestigious honor.
Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings allow attorneys to complete anonymous peer reviews where they rate fellow lawyers on a 1 (lowest) to 5 (highest) scale in five categories:
- Legal Knowledge – Lawyer’s familiarity with the laws governing his/her specific area of practice(s)
- Analytical Capabilities – Lawyer’s creativity in analyzing legal issues and applying technical knowledge
- Judgment – Lawyer’s demonstration of the salient factors that drive the outcome of a given case or issue
- Communication Ability – Lawyer’s capability to communicate persuasively and credibly
- Legal Experience – Lawyer’s degree of experience in his/her specific area of practice(s)
Attorneys also answer whether or not they believe the lawyer they are reviewing has very high ethical standards.
We’re grateful for this prestigious acknowledgment by our peers as well as Martindale-Hubbell®, and are committed to continue providing the same highly skilled legal assistance in the years to come. If you’ve been injured due to the negligence of another person or business, contact The Law Office of Gloria Seidule for a free case evaluation. You’ll see why Gloria is so highly regarded by both her clients and her peers.